28 October 2012

WE'VE MOVED


Yay!  After 2 1/2 delightful years together, Chris & I have joined forces and brought the party to Bayridge.   I thought it would be fun to email a visual update of our cohabitation {or as we refer to it: #domesticbliss} to our family & friends {the original -not for internet use- had our address & phone numbers}.  I find it's good to remind people where you live so they always know where to send you stuff like....rugs, curtains, shelves, mirrors, beer fridges, etc.    I also thought this would be a good first post for our new online space!  This new blog is for our moms & dads and anyone else who wants to pop in now and then to see what we are up to.  At the moment my main goal is to get pictures up of our new apartment.  We're in and loving it but still have a lot to do {see sentence 3}

Welcome!   








No comments:

Post a Comment